JOURNAL of «RESEARCH WORKS» PUBLISHED by ODESSA NATIONAL ACADEMY OF FOOD TECHNOLOGIES
Open Access Journal: We define open access journals as journals that does not charge readers or their institutions for access. From the BOAI definition of "open access": "By 'open access' to this literature, we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited."
The Collection of «RESEARCH WORKS» is a scientific and theoretical journal publishing results of the latest scientific research works of theoretical, experimental and practical importance, as well as topical articles and reports on achievements, scientific trends and schools of ONAFT.
The Collection is addressed to scientists, engineers, managers of research organizations and industrial enterprises, doctoral stu-dents, graduate students and applicants for academic degrees and academic titles, teachers and senior students of technical universities.
The Collection was registered by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine: Certificate of the state registration of printed mass media, series KB No. 12577-1461PR from 16.05.2007.
History of the journal
Journal «Proceedings of the Institute» was founded in 1937 and lasted until 1962.
In 1994, authorities of ONAFT decided to resume publication of the journal of scientific papers (Certificate Od. No 178 dated 10.08.1993 issued by the State committee of Ukraine in media).
In 1997, the journal «Proceedings of ONAFT» was inscribed as No. 1 in the list of specialized scientific publications in Ukraine, series «Engineering» (Bulletin of the HAC of Ukraine, 1997, No. 2).
In 2007, the journal was reregistered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, and in 2010 the Collection of «RESEARCH WORKS» was included in the new list of specialized scientific-governmental publications of Ukraine.
During the journal’s existence, the scientific works of famous representatives of the Ukraini-an science were published in its pages.
Topics of the journal
Improvement of technological processes of food and grain processing industries of agro-industrial complexes:
- Actual problems of grain processing, animal feed, bakery, confectionery and food industries;
- New technical and technological solutions in processing of food materials.
Topical problems of the grain storage technology, grain production, bakery, confectionary, animal feed and biofuels:
- New in technology, equipment, quality control, automation of companies and grain-elevators, flour, cereal, baking and feed factories, confectioneries.
Development of new food products from non-traditional raw materials:
- Biotechnological aspects of food production;
- Development of preventive nutrition products technologies;
- Innovative technology of restaurant products.
Creation of new technologies for the production of safe food and determination of the evaluation criteria:
- New grain, feed and food products and bakery products;
- Problems of quality, nutritional value and safety of respective industries products in terms of Ukraine's accession to the WTO;
- Problems of harmonization of national Ukraine standards with international ones;
- Modern methods of control, standardization and certification of raw materials and foods;
- Environmentally friendly foods;
- Scientific and methodological problems of water quality management as a factor in food safety and stability of the food production.
Creation of new high-efficiency equipment, automation of production processes of food and grain processing industries:
- Energy-efficient processes and equipment for food production.
- Intelligent process control systems in food and grain industries.
Combined processes and nanotechnologies in agriculture, new low-energy consuming food technol-ogies and products, energy efficiency and environmental safety.
Socio-economic problems of the market relations development at enterprises of food and grain in-dustries.
- Economic aspects and effectiveness of innovation and investment development of food production enterprises;
- Economics and management of enterprises;
- Staffing and scientific support of grain and food technologies.
Since 2014 our magazine is published on the basis of the Open Journal Systems platform Open Journal Systems (OJS) which provides processes of editorial completion, publications and after printing support. Till December 31, 2014 articles can be submitted as e-mail and through the OJS platform, previously having registered as the user there. Since January 1, 2015 materials in the publication will be accepted only by means of the Open Journal Systems platform.
Our page on Open Journal Systems http://journals.uran.ua/swonaft